2013年10月21日星期一

coming soon D;

SPM is coming soon !!! OMG panic !
I'm not well prepared yet :(

I can really understand the lyrics of Jar Of Hearts from now on.
Who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars,
Collecting your jar of hearts,
And tearing love apart.

Dissapoint is useless,
Feeling of pessimistic is useless.
No one must take the responsible to take good care of you.
you can be sincere to people,
But doesn't mean that people should treat back you as you treat them.
Sometimes, fake smiles are needed in order to protect yourself when you are in bad mood.
Do the right thing at the right time,
I can never remember that you treat me too over and you laughed,
You think that is a funny joke.

But nothings gonna change.
Days are passing,
Peoples are changing,
I just be back the original me,
Do what I like,
And,
Hurts me as you like.
I'm used to accept it.

Good day shouldn't have a bad mood but I really can resist to realise my moody,
This was deposited since... Hmmmmmmmm :/

Something happy and unexpected really happen,
But now is not the good timing to cope with it,
So, just wait :)

Stay happy yes,
After you throw those smelly rubbish from your brain :X


没有评论:

发表评论