2013年10月21日星期一

Starbucks-ed ! XD

Today is M-O-N-D-A-Y !
A tired day since we have a rest of saturday and sunday.
today was Khai Yein's birthday, my cute cat :)
Happy for her since she has a great birthday I think...

My eyelids gonna close when I'm in the class room,
After school,
I went to the restaurant nearby our school,
with those silly and cute pies,
had our lunch and we talked about we had no mood to go for the Additional Mathematics tuition later,
Surprisingly,
Beloved Pang Pang sent us a message that he is unable to make today's class,
that means today's class is CANCELED!
And POSTPONED to thursday !
Woohoo !!!!!
HAHAHAHHA :D

Hence,
we went to Starbucks for study,
oh yay,
I can concentrate study at there,
And I'm almost finished SBP Chemistry !
Starbucks is a good place for me hahaha...

Chocolate Cream Chip was delicious XD
Yummmmmm



To the love one,
Stay HAPPY :)

没有评论:

发表评论